Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla sent an email about new interior trim

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
[Moderator note (bmah): Removed the word "silver" from the thread title, as it was...well...wrong.]

Did anybody see it? Looks like Carbon Fiber
tesla.jpg

Attached is the image

Last edited by a moderator:
And here is the one I got for the new Cream/Oak Interior....."We wanted to let you know that your Model X order has been upgraded. The Cream Interior in your car will now be paired with our new Oak Décor to complement its refined, modern aesthetic. In addition, the silver interior trim throughout your cabin has been updated with our new graphite finish."
960x480-LHD-Model_X_Cream_Oak.jpg

"Since your Model X was configured before we introduced this interior update, your order has already been upgraded and there is no action required on your end."

And here is the one I got for the new Cream/Oak Interior....."We wanted to let you know that your Model X order has been upgraded. The Cream Interior in your car will now be paired with our new Oak Décor to complement its refined, modern aesthetic. In addition, the silver interior trim throughout your cabin has been updated with our new graphite finish."

"Since your Model X was configured before we introduced this interior update, your order has already been upgraded and there is no action required on your end."

Yikes, that looks terrible. The graphite looks great with the black/carbon trim.

That actually looks better on the cream interior than I thought it would.