Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Server Down??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In my case, I wasn’t logged out of the app after opening it, so the car unlocked for me normally during the outage. I wonder if whatever server response caused the logout only happened to some people during part of the outage.

Good reminder for me to never ever be without the card key tho.

Reactions: toolman335
Roadside, and Upgrade are back, no Lootbox still. As far as upgrades:

8B13D108-9B23-4BEF-8A1C-D74A73DD74D7.jpeg

Under service:

E87BA37F-A0DE-416E-AB8D-5CA86C3F1719.jpeg

1 hr and 15 minutes on hold with Tesla Roadside Assistance (due to extremely high call volume :D).

They were able to connect to my car and unlock it remotely.

Keycard will stay in my phone case going forward.

Well I think IOS 14 fixed my opening door issue with the Tesla app fully closed, three times while even in sleep mode and while video taping this, the freaking door opened without a glitch!

Glad it works now and I don’t have to go for the phone any more.

Fred

• Informative
Reactions: brkaus
My Upgrades and Roadside Assistance options just came back on my app. Selecting Service gives me an unavailable status.

Same here in Norway. Though if you try to upgrade, you might not be able to see the stored card details as it should but rather asks to fill all the information which makes me think of a broken database connection between app and Tesla and I would rather wait to do EAP upgrade to avoid transaction getting gobbled up in these erroneous times.

Uh ok. My car is in the middle of a software update and it's been stuck at 60% for, like, ten minutes now. I hope this doesn't brick the car...

I remember mine staying at 60% for awhile last week. And it doesn't begin the install until after the update has been downloaded so I think you are probably OK.

As far as the outage, I think they were, or about to roll out 2 factor auth so that could be what is broken or causing issues.

I remember mine staying at 60% for awhile last week. And it doesn't begin the install until after the update has been downloaded so I think you are probably OK.
Yeah, after another 5 minutes it jumped to 80%. I thought the same thing, it probably doesn't need to communicate with tesla during the actual update, just when it's downloading beforehand.

EDIT: Aaaand... done.