Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Server Down??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stuck as well. This is not good at all.

And for those saying carry the key card. I do, in my wallet. Hopped out of my car for a quick grocery run and my wallet is now locked in the car. I hate carrying a wallet in my pocket, especially while driving.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: TX_M3P+
I was able to get thru to the Van Nuys service center. The outage took down all the systems that showed them customer information, so they can’t even call folks with appointments to cancel. I am supposed to just continue to hang out at my house and as the systems come back online, they might call and be able to come this afternoon.

Looks like I will miss a few work meetings this afternoon, but oh well. I will just add this to my war stories about owning a Tesla.

• Informative
Reactions: Ravire
This is what we’re seeing on the app.

Attachments

• E28FF3F4-A2AD-4B6B-A477-5D163AC559A0.png
    E28FF3F4-A2AD-4B6B-A477-5D163AC559A0.png
    797.8 KB · Views: 82
I was able to get thru to the Van Nuys service center. The outage took down all the systems that showed them customer information, so they can’t even call folks with appointments to cancel. I am supposed to just continue to hang out at my house and as the systems come back online, they might call and be able to come this afternoon.

Looks like I will miss a few work meetings this afternoon, but oh well. I will just add this to my war stories about owning a Tesla.

The only time I used to leave my wallet in the car with the card was when I was in the gym. It used to make me nervous but I also live a few minutes down the road with another card at home if needed.
Sorry for what you all are going through. I'm sure the media is pouncing on this and trying to wreck EV adoption again.

People need to chill the F out. The app is not really needed for the functionality of the car.

That is incorrect. The app logs you out of your account if you open it. Once logged out, your phone no longer works as a key. And currently, you cant go on line to log into your account as that site is down. So i am totally locked out of my car.

That is incorrect. The app logs you out of your account if you open it. Once logged out, your phone no longer works as a key. And currently, you cant go on line to log into your account as that site is down. So i am totally locked out of my car.
If hasn’t logged me out yet hoping it stays that way but you should always have a keycard on you anyways