Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla service appointment exprerience in Trondheim, Norway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Want to share my experience with Tesla service appointment in Trondheim, Norway:
1) On the 11th of July 2019 I have booked appointment for the regular service with the closest available date which was the 16th of September 2019, the available time which was given: 7:00, 8:00, 10:00, 12.00 and so on.
Since my family has only one car and I need to drop the children at school in the morning and come at work on time, the most suitable time for me would be at 9:00 am. Tesla service does not have an appointment time at 9:00 in any date, then I booked the appointment at 8:00, because the appointment at 10:00 is not suitable due to my work duties. I did this appointment via Tesla mobile application, during this reservation I was not informed about any consequences for not coming on time.

2) Due to traffic jams, dropping children at school and long distance to drive to Tesla, I came to Tesla service at 8:30. When I came, I was informed by Tesla’s personal, that my appointment was cancelled and I need to book the new appointment. They rejected to take my car for service due to this 30 minutes delay.

3) November 22nd is the most earliest available date for Service which I could take.

I am very disappointed with Tesla service due to the following facts:
1) When I made the appointment via Tesla mobile application I was not informed that Tesla allows only 15 minutes delay for the appointment. If Tesla does not inform about it, then they cannot deny to take car for service with 30 minutes delay

2) I waited 2 months for the Tesla service, came 30 minutes with delay and need again to wait 2 months to get service.

3) Tesla do not have possibility to book time 9 am, which is the most suitable for me, 8am and 10am is not so convenient the appointment time. I cannot come at the exact 8 am for the service, because Tesla is the only one car in our family and to come at 8 am for the service, I need to drop children at school at 7am, which is not acceptable.

• Informative
Reactions: PhilDavid
Want to share my experience with Tesla service appointment in Trondheim, Norway:
1) On the 11th of July 2019 I have booked appointment for the regular service with the closest available date which was the 16th of September 2019, the available time which was given: 7:00, 8:00, 10:00, 12.00 and so on.
Since my family has only one car and I need to drop the children at school in the morning and come at work on time, the most suitable time for me would be at 9:00 am. Tesla service does not have an appointment time at 9:00 in any date, then I booked the appointment at 8:00, because the appointment at 10:00 is not suitable due to my work duties. I did this appointment via Tesla mobile application, during this reservation I was not informed about any consequences for not coming on time.

2) Due to traffic jams, dropping children at school and long distance to drive to Tesla, I came to Tesla service at 8:30. When I came, I was informed by Tesla’s personal, that my appointment was cancelled and I need to book the new appointment. They rejected to take my car for service due to this 30 minutes delay.

3) November 22nd is the most earliest available date for Service which I could take.

I am very disappointed with Tesla service due to the following facts:
1) When I made the appointment via Tesla mobile application I was not informed that Tesla allows only 15 minutes delay for the appointment. If Tesla does not inform about it, then they cannot deny to take car for service with 30 minutes delay

2) I waited 2 months for the Tesla service, came 30 minutes with delay and need again to wait 2 months to get service.

3) Tesla do not have possibility to book time 9 am, which is the most suitable for me, 8am and 10am is not so convenient the appointment time. I cannot come at the exact 8 am for the service, because Tesla is the only one car in our family and to come at 8 am for the service, I need to drop children at school at 7am, which is not acceptable.

I hear the main Mercedes dealer in Norway is no longer selling as many cars.

Maybe they can start servicing Tesla vehicles? :p

Reactions: vlad.trotsenko
This is really sad and bad to hear. People being late somewhere is normal and especially with cars. Traffic, etc, etc.

so tesla's crappy service is going international. nice.
Oh, it already did for a while. Nice people working at the Service Centers, but trying to get an appointment scheduled is horrible.

It's not only in the US. Same happening in the EU.

If you actually get to speak to someone (for the loaner) then I'd suggest you try to drop off the evening before.

If you waste half an hour of a 2 hour job, would you be happy with a poor job, (done in 1.5h)

Or ... is thatit better than somebody else did not got their repair completed that day ?(due to some schmuck being late?)

Once you can't be precise at an appointment, you may not be the best one to tell others how to do business.

• Disagree