Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla service at Clarkston Michigan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my model Y delivered at end of June. I found multiple issues and scheduled a service at Clarkston Michigan. So far It’s been postponed for at least twice.

After being postponed the first time, I had the appointment rescheduled tomorrow, while today I received a mysterious txt saying they don’t have a loaner’s car. If I need a loaner’s car, I’d have to postpone again for another time.. then without reaching out to my availability, they moved it to next Monday..

Is this how Tesla works? I tried to call that service center, but there’s not even a real human representative to discuss any other dates available or whether I can get a loaners car for the next appointment. Tried to reply that mysterious txt and no one ever replies.

Oh btw every time you modify or add something new to your service app on iPhone, they postpone the service date too.

Every time is like sorry we have to postpone again. here’s your new appointment date and take it. That’s all.

Disappointed at Tesla service.