Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service bad experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wanted to share my ordeal with tesla service! driver side door won't open (since 26th March), driver seat won't recline as well. Appointment got postponed three times! Its a security and physical risk that I am going through! Visited Dublin tesla in Bay Area. they treated me as if they did me a favor that i bought tesla car! Expected more from them! Especially when part is locally available to their other center! Its kind of wake up call since I have loved Tesla cars (this is my second Tesla after Model X)

Wanted to share my ordeal with tesla service! driver side door won't open (since 26th March), driver seat won't recline as well. Appointment got postponed three times! Its a security and physical risk that I am going through! Visited Dublin tesla in Bay Area. they treated me as if they did me a favor that i bought tesla car! Expected more from them! Especially when part is locally available to their other center! Its kind of wake up call since I have loved Tesla cars (this is my second Tesla after Model X)
Exactly, I got a terrible treatment here as well in Dublin service center Today. Horrible Customer service!

Tesla has a problem with the way the service centers are ran and its definitely not a friendly service because it's all geared towards getting money out of the customer even if they are at fault I would like them to refresh that part of tesla because this will be the down fall of them