Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service Center coming to Chico

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, I'm stoked. Guess it makes sense. The number of Teslas in town are truly staggering. Makes me wonder how many of the 15,000 people who lost thier homes and cars from the Camp Fire in Paradise/ Magalia went and bought a Tesla with thier insurance.

I went by the new SC and talked to the technicians and they said the Chico SC will serve as a hub for Redding to Yuba City owners. Apparently, they were sending a lot of technicians up north from Rocklin and they felt Chico was a good central location for the north of Sac. owners. I'm psyched, this will make getting service so much easier. :D

Talked with a guy there and learned a few things.
  • Chico is an extension of the Rocklin site and will focus more on customers in chico and north to the border. No rigid boundaries. I'm sure there will be flexibility.
  • Open Monday through Thursday, with the potential that work could spill over to Friday.
  • Sign said by appointment only, though he didn't mention it. Certainly not set up or staffed for walk in traffic.
  • No showroom planned, but there's plenty of outfitted space in the lounge and offices.