Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service Center guy brings my safety score down

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello TMC members,
I'm new in Tesla family and just took my Y to service center to do some minor paint jobs.
The service center guy drove my car to another location and during driving they did "unsafe following" and "aggressive turning" which brings my score down.
Just looking on some opinion on how to bring this to Tesla's attention and maybe they can erase that from my profile.
Not sure if they would care or not but maybe enough reports can make a change.
Thank you.

Hello TMC members,
I'm new in Tesla family and just took my Y to service center to do some minor paint jobs.
The service center guy drove my car to another location and during driving they did "unsafe following" and "aggressive turning" which brings my score down.
Just looking on some opinion on how to bring this to Tesla's attention and maybe they can erase that from my profile.
Not sure if they would care or not but maybe enough reports can make a change.
Thank you.

Service centers dont do paint jobs, so they probably took it to a body shop. As for your question, since you asked for opinion, There is no way to bring it to teslas attention, they are not erasing anything from your profile, and no they really dont care about that.