Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service Center in Santa Ana

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was able to schedule an appointment for next week at a new Service Center location in Santa Ana, just up the 55 from the existing Costa Mesa Service Center.

3220 S. Standard Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92705

It does not yet appear on Tesla's site, so this may be a soft opening, similar to how Pomona was incognito for a few weeks.

This, along with the recently opened Lake Forest location, should bring some much needed relief for Orange County owners.

Update and clarification: Santa Ana is being equipped to only provide services for the Model 3. Current S and X appointments booked with them will be cancelled.

If you have an S or X, Costa Mesa, Lake Forest, and Buena Park are your options for Orange County.

Message received today:

"This is Tesla service Santa Ana, wanted to thank you for your recent schedule to our new location, However we did want to inform you that we had a glitch in our scheduling process and some Model S and Model X customers were able to schedule for Santa Ana. This new location will be specifically designated to Model 3 service only. We will only have the tools and parts to service our Model 3 customer's. This will help alleviate some of the pressure off of our Costa Mesa location. We will be cancelling your appointment here at Santa Ana and this will require you to reschedule an appointment at our Costa Mesa Location or the new Lake Forest location. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you and have a great day."​

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
The Tesla App scheduled my service for Santa Ana. As a Model S owner, I thought best to call and confirm since this thread was not recently updated. Santa Ana does service Model S vehicles and is another service location to use for faster service if offered in the Tesla App.

• Informative
Reactions: jgrgnt