Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service Center-Libertyville IL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As expected Tesla is opening a service (and sales ?) center at 1121 Milwaukee Ave in Libertyville. Tesla Owners Club of Chicago facebook shows a picture of Telsa logo already on the building, so probably not to far off, but no date was given for opening. Unknown if any Superchargers or level 2 charging stations will be located there. Tesla's career pages also shows hiring for the new Libertyville site.

Tesla plans to be latest addition to Libertyville's Mile of Cars

• Informative
Reactions: croman
Cruised around the back of the building today and noted 2 superchargers and about 6 level-2 stations. There is a sign by each charger that says "Authorized use only" and they are kind of tucked away so I wonder what their intent is for current owners.

Reactions: j5555
Cruised around the back of the building today and noted 2 superchargers and about 6 level-2 stations. There is a sign by each charger that says "Authorized use only" and they are kind of tucked away so I wonder what their intent is for current owners.

Nearly All Service Centers have SuC's reserved for their use now. Most that had them available for public use are now closed to public use, like Highland Park.

Interesting, I wonder if SE/E Wisconsin residents will be directed here for delivery instead of Highland Park by default, or at least opens a 3rd location for folks.
FWIW, we ordered our M3 from the Highland Park location in October (before the Libertyville locale was open)... but even at time of purchase, we were told that delivery would be from Libertyville.

Reactions: rhummer