Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service center near Colorado Springs ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2010 2.5 Fusion Red Tesla Roadster moving from Houston,Tx. to Colorado Springs and will be in need of a Tesla Service center for annual service.
Any roadster owners have knowledge of service centers in area and do they provide a Model S loaner car while servicing roadsters, as I have experience in the Houston,Tx. area.
The Tesla map indicates Denver as the nearest location for service, is this correct? How would U rate the service center in the area?
Any info on public charging stations in the Colorado Springs area ?
Thanks,
Dean

The service center is in Denver: Denver-Evans Avenue | Tesla Motors

They can provide a loaner for Roadster work, but it's a bit of a wait to get one, I had to wait about a month before a loaner was available for my service visit this month. It's just a matter of a finite number of loaners and a growing number of owners, and if it's not an emergency, I can live with the wait.

Tesla is aware they need a much larger service center / more of them. I've spoken with lots of people about it, and they all immediately nod and say "We know, we know, believe us we know." So I'm hopeful things are being done behind the scenes.

So for now, that's your option for servicing. There is a Supercharger in Colorado Springs, but that won't help your Roadster. There are plenty of public/private chargers you can use in other networks (www.PlugShare.com , www.Chargepoint.com , etc).

Hope that helps, let us know if you have any other questions.