Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla service center repair

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone!

I had a question regarding the tesla service center. So I scheduled for service and dropped my car off at the service center to get some rattling issues fixed. Is it normal for the service centers to send your vehicle to other auto repair shops? I thought the service centers do the repairs. I have my tesla app as a widget on my iphone homescreen and found that the location of my car is at a different address than the tesla service center. I dropped it of at the Burbank Tesla Service center whose address is 811 S San Fernando Blvd, Burbank CA but found the app saying 6950 Tujunga Ave, North Hollywood CA. Only reason I am a bit worried is that the address stated above says it is an auto
salvage
Thanks!

Attachments

• E9341122-05AA-49C2-BE07-64F4ED9482BB.jpeg
    E9341122-05AA-49C2-BE07-64F4ED9482BB.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 123
Update

Turns out one of the technicians accidentally bumped my rear bumper while moving my car into something that made a small chip in the paint. They called me this morning to inform me about this…. I don’t understand how you can just accidentally hit something with all of the sensors and cameras in this car… They told me they would get it fixed but says will take about 3-5 days. Seems like my limited experience with tesla service centers have been absolutely horrible

Attachments

• AD749D7C-E508-46F3-B4BD-0DE45D1A184B.png
    AD749D7C-E508-46F3-B4BD-0DE45D1A184B.png
    226.4 KB · Views: 101
Reactions: texas_star_TM3
Upvote 0
Update

Turns out one of the technicians accidentally bumped my rear bumper while moving my car into something that made a small chip in the paint. They called me this morning to inform me about this…. I don’t understand how you can just accidentally hit something with all of the sensors and cameras in this car… They told me they would get it fixed but says will take about 3-5 days. Seems like my limited experience with tesla service centers have been absolutely horrible
are you getting at least a loaner or is it another 3-5 days of uber credit?

Upvote 0