Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service Center wants how much for a battery repair?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Speaking of BMB's, anyone looking to sell some? I know this is doubtful... Love the labeling on your pics Spaceballs! Just wish some of it wasn't blacked out (is there a reason?)...
There are sections of the forum that are devoted to selling tesla services parts and looking to buy them. I find this poster routinely uses other parts of the forum for this without any consequences. These posts offering services, looking for parts should be moved to those. I wish moderators should enforce this

There are sections of the forum that are devoted to selling tesla services parts and looking to buy them. I find this poster routinely uses other parts of the forum for this without any consequences. These posts offering services, looking for parts should be moved to those. I wish moderators should enforce this

He started this thread, so you should cut him some slack. The whole issue he has could be a BMB board, so I don't think he is out of line.

Reactions: dhrivnak
^this^
I find this thread interesting, and it adds to the knowledge base. There is no compulsion to read it.

Maybe not, but I find it tiresome when one poster always seems to turn to pricing, obtaining parts, getting market data, whatever. Asking to buy parts doesn't add to the knowledge base.

So count me as another one taking your advice and leaving the thread. I've pretty much been doing that with every thread that turns in that direction. I wish we could just have discussions without one person trying to get data points, etc. for their business.

• Disagree
Reactions: dhrivnak
Maybe not, but I find it tiresome when one poster always seems to turn to pricing, obtaining parts, getting market data, whatever. Asking to buy parts doesn't add to the knowledge base.

So count me as another one taking your advice and leaving the thread. I've pretty much been doing that with every thread that turns in that direction. I wish we could just have discussions without one person trying to get data points, etc. for their business.

+1

When I saw the CEO of Gruber on this forum get criticized for acting like a regular consumer/forum member, then we learned he was the CEO of Gruber, I then had a bad taste in my mouth for this business.

Next I find they then created a new screenname for Gruber, posting that they'll give PIN access codes. That's purely unethical.

I support people helping people. But I see these guys crossing the line many times.

ElectricLove may be an EV enthusiast, but I have to state, if you're trying to market for a company many people disagree with their marketing tactics, to separate yourself from that company as a user, to contribute as a user. However if you contribute as a person who people disagree over and over with the tactics, you also will be held to the same criticize of the company you want to support.

I'm happy for an ethical company to help others, but to me, this seems over the top and does not help others in the long run.

Last edited:
Reactions: supersnoop