Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agreed about Tesla service. Car delivered with multiple issues. They have canceled and rescheduled my appointment 2 times now. First, it was due to apparently not enough service people available and appointments, although I was able to book it. Obviously, due to them jamming cars with QC issues down people's throats...yeah I know, you could reject it, just to get another car with issues....Second, they needed to order a part, speaker door grill that was dented as part of delivery...and they have no ETA on parts.

What an embarrassment this company's operations are, QC, service etc...worst in the business far and away.
I've had my 3 for 3 weeks now - when I took delivery it was on a Sunday so no staff around, I scheduled an appt to review issues. They set it a month from then (8/28). Last week I noticed the windshield was slightly warped, I added it to the existing appt and it got moved to 9/26. I texted with them and they said the 8/28 date/time slot is unavailable. So, another month of waiting. I'dve preferred to have two separate appointments, but there's no way in the app to do so.

I've had my 3 for 3 weeks now - when I took delivery it was on a Sunday so no staff around, I scheduled an appt to review issues. They set it a month from then (8/28). Last week I noticed the windshield was slightly warped, I added it to the existing appt and it got moved to 9/26. I texted with them and they said the 8/28 date/time slot is unavailable. So, another month of waiting. I'dve preferred to have two separate appointments, but there's no way in the app to do so.

They always text me prior to the appointment with the quote (even if under warranty). If I want the appointment split, I let my advisor know. We then agree on a date and he sets it up,from their end. Usually after the first one has past. I then just add an entry in my calendar.

They always text me prior to the appointment with the quote (even if under warranty). If I want the appointment split, I let my advisor know. We then agree on a date and he sets it up,from their end. Usually after the first one has past. I then just add an entry in my calendar.
So, I tried to do this when I bought my Homelink transmitter - texted to set up a mobile appt separate from my service center visit and no one responded. Was lucky enough to reach someone on the phone at the SC and they set it up for me. This time, I went in to add the window service to my existing appt, and it forced me to change to a new date. Live and learn I guess - don't modify appts via app and don't commit to new dates lest the whole appt be moved.

Tesla communication with their customers sucks.
In my experience, once the car is in for service it seems ok.
But getting the appointment and parts together and in general, communications is terrible.
I always hated the dealer model also. Always felt ripped off.

So the rumour Jeeps17 reported about a Montreal store appears to more than a rumour. I guess he gets his wish!

We already knew Toronto was coming of course, and Vancouver is pretty obvious.

... did Orange County move to Canada?

(This thread really should have been named "New Tesla Stores and Service Centers?" Despite appearances I didn't really start it...)
Do you have a clue about how many states have an Orange County? I’ve lived in 2.

On the Tesla site, on the page that lists Tesla stores in the United States, I came across an interesting location between RI and TN.

South Korea​

서울 - 여의도 수퍼차저
I got a good chuckle too. . .
Maps to (appropriately!) 420 Providence Hwy in Westwood Massachusetts . . . a (former??) Mazda Dealership
Korean text translates to Seoul Yeouido Supercharger @ Mall & Conrad Seoul Hotel where there IS a listed supercharger. :rolleyes:

South Korea - NOT.jpg

Last edited: