Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trusting an employee of a competitor to service your vehicles would border on suicidal. Although Daimler is an investor/partner with Tesla, at the grass roots level, you can be sure that the dealership owners and employees would not provide their best to Tesla owners -- I wouldn't put it past some to actively sabotage Teslas to steer customers back to MBs.

Yep that's the place, Costa Mesa Service Center, I drove by it a few times already and have seen the transformation from Tesla delivering their cars on U-haul car trailers to dedicated trailers purpose built for their cars. Their fleet of delivery trucks has also expanded, I counted six this past weekend. They had 2 silvers and a red sig outside under a covered area ready for delivery. All Good.

It looks like the Marin County service center in San Rafael is close to opening. It's at 470 Anderson Drive. Only about three miles from my house - yay! Driving by today, took a photo of my car in front. Hopefully we won't be here much, but it's nice to know it's close!
servicecar.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about the upside down photos. Don't know how to delete them! Also, note that there's a charger to the right of the door, though it looks like a roadster charger.

Thanks Brianman - deleted!

Last edited:
Portland OR Service Center

I thought the Portland service center was going to be south of the Washington Square store, but looking at the "Stores and Service Centers" link on Tesla's site now shows the service center at downtown at approximately 5th and Burnside ("Coming Soon").

Since they've got the location of the main store at Washington Square correct, I'm guessing this isn't a generic "Portland" pin...

Here's the map - do you think this is where it's going to be?

TeslaServiceCenter.jpg

Attachments

• TeslaServiceCenter.png
    TeslaServiceCenter.png
    976.4 KB · Views: 1,006
I thought the Portland service center was going to be south of the Washington Square store, but looking at the "Stores and Service Centers" link on Tesla's site now shows the service center at downtown at approximately 5th and Burnside ("Coming Soon").

Since they've got the location of the main store at Washington Square correct, I'm guessing this isn't a generic "Portland" pin...

Here's the map - do you think this is where it's going to be?

View attachment 12658

Maybe since the Wash location is already done it's on the map but since the service is not for sure it still has a generic pin? Don't know how much room they need but it doesn't seem like there is enough for a typical service center at 5th and Burn. But then again there is that firestone just a few blocks aways.

Incorrect info/address...

Lest they changed their mind. I was told on three seperate occasions, two by the staff there, one by a Res Holder/TMC member that the address is: 16420 SW 72nd, Portland 97224 (which is really Tigard). Note, I can't remember if this is the exact address, or one building next... since at the time the employees couldn't say specifically. But I think this is accurate from the other TMC member. It should be open by now.

Incorrect info/address...

Lest they changed their mind. I was told on three seperate occasions, two by the staff there, one by a Res Holder/TMC member that the address is: 16420 SW 72nd, Portland 97224 (which is really Tigard). Note, I can't remember if this is the exact address, or one building next... since at the time the employees couldn't say specifically. But I think this is accurate from the other TMC member. It should be open by now.

Officially not open until March was what I was told. Yes that is the address. Building has no external marking yet but they are delivering and servicing cars there. As of a week ago they did not have upgraded electrical, so only 110V charging at the moment. I imagine this SC will be very nice with after a few months of upgrading and construction.

It looks like the Marin County service center in San Rafael is close to opening. It's at 470 Anderson Drive. Only about three miles from my house - yay! Driving by today, took a photo of my car in front. Hopefully we won't be here much, but it's nice to know it's close!
View attachment 12146

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about the upside down photos. Don't know how to delete them! Also, note that there's a charger to the right of the door, though it looks like a roadster charger.

Thanks Brianman - deleted!
Went by there on 11/30 and there was a locksmith working on the doors. He said it looked like it could open any time as the place appeared to be fully outfitted. TM is still saying March.