Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Service shmervice
There is no problem in my book.
Local center years ago

A week ago I went to ask about a tire rotation. A guy at the desk was helpful, easy to talk to. Service center had moved, now much larger. I’d call it the apple expert bar of car services. I learned what I needed to know and made spot online. Took the car in a few days ago, learned I needed 2 new tires via text, approved repair via text. Watched the test ride via map tracking. Fast and efficient.

tesla service is the standard others will be compared to.

68A138D6-5912-4475-8D19-3303098A76C2.png
C6A2E308-5750-473E-8C6B-21F70EBC6729.jpeg
2A3A525A-6BAF-4490-9453-57BE2F21B435.jpeg
86038493-BFD7-4318-B167-B3A18F358708.jpeg
D4612874-4A67-4045-A7A7-91B506F214F3.jpeg

Does anyone know the president of the TMC in Birmingham Al? Unfortunately, Al is one of those backwards states that not only doesn’t allow the sale of Teslas, but also prohibits them from having service centers as well. OMG! I’ve been talking to my state representative, David Faulkner, in an effort to change that. My understanding is the club president here also has a state contact and I would love to team up, especially with Tesla putting a push on next year for new SC. Any help is appreciated.

Reactions: Prairie
Does anyone know the president of the TMC in Birmingham Al? Unfortunately, Al is one of those backwards states that not only doesn’t allow the sale of Teslas, but also prohibits them from having service centers as well. OMG! I’ve been talking to my state representative, David Faulkner, in an effort to change that. My understanding is the club president here also has a state contact and I would love to team up, especially with Tesla putting a push on next year for new SC. Any help is appreciated.

Based on the Tesla Directory it shows John Brandt ([email protected]) as the contact for the Tesla Owners Club of Alabama.

#stocktontesla The showroom is open! Danielle and Jesse said to come through! The service center should be open very shortly and will appear in your app to schedule service. You can schedule your pickup here as well and take advantage of the San Joaquin County tax incentives (upto $6k)
IMG_20210512_133937_997.jpg
IMG_20210512_133938_056.jpg
20210512_132946.jpg

Tucson AZ is getting a new Service Center / Gallery. Very close to Tucson Mall. Construction will probably start very soon. Cornet of River and Oracle. Next to Red Lobster. World be nice if they had chargers too.

Attachments

• teslatucon.JPG
    teslatucon.JPG
    236.5 KB · Views: 103
New M3 owner in Cleveland, OH. I need some service done for some minor fit/finish and alignment issues plus homelink install. They said it can't be a mobile service do to what's needed. My understanding is that they don't have loaners or a shuttle service. They have no weekend hours. I really don't know how to get service if this is the case. I've never had a car where there wasn't these options. I'm a full time physician with patients starting at 8:30am and I can't just block a day for servicing my car. How are people managing this? Are they ubering?

New M3 owner in Cleveland, OH. I need some service done for some minor fit/finish and alignment issues plus homelink install. They said it can't be a mobile service do to what's needed. My understanding is that they don't have loaners or a shuttle service. They have no weekend hours. I really don't know how to get service if this is the case. I've never had a car where there wasn't these options. I'm a full time physician with patients starting at 8:30am and I can't just block a day for servicing my car. How are people managing this? Are they ubering?
I had Tesla install home link on my model Y in mobile Service did it at my house. You may have to get a little firm with them to make them do it. Unless there’s no mobile service in your area but I’m pretty sure there is. I do remember the guy saying the model three is a little more difficult to do because of the confined space. They did also provide Uber because there was no loaner cars.

I had Tesla install home link on my model Y in mobile Service did it at my house. You may have to get a little firm with them to make them do it. Unless there’s no mobile service in your area but I’m pretty sure there is. I do remember the guy saying the model three is a little more difficult to do because of the confined space. They did also provide Uber because there was no loaner cars.
Yes if it was just the homelink that could have been mobile. The other stuff needed to be at the service center. To my surprise tesla called me just now as I inquired about loaners, etc via the in app messaging. They actually do provide loaners which is different from what I was told when I test drove. So that's good. Hope it stays that way.

Agreed about Tesla service. Car delivered with multiple issues. They have canceled and rescheduled my appointment 2 times now. First, it was due to apparently not enough service people available and appointments, although I was able to book it. Obviously, due to them jamming cars with QC issues down people's throats...yeah I know, you could reject it, just to get another car with issues....Second, they needed to order a part, speaker door grill that was dented as part of delivery...and they have no ETA on parts.

What an embarrassment this company's operations are, QC, service etc...worst in the business far and away.

• Disagree
Reactions: rxlawdude
Wow, I am surprised at these complaints. I find TSLA service to be the best I have ever experienced. New windshield and many sets of tires. No yanking me around, suggestive sales. Car serviced at appt time, returned quickly. Uber voucher during long work on the windshield. Truly touchless for the paranoid. Nothing compares to it.

• Funny
Reactions: hcsharp and GreenT