Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service Experience - No Loaners

andrewdtran

Jun 10, 2020
Houston, Texas
Dropped off my car today because of the acceleration shudder, they didn’t have any loaners. However, they did give me $300 in Uber Credits to use. But, it costs $114 to get back from the service center and drivers kept cancelling. There were loaners in the parking lot but I didn’t know that we could reserve them

djillusion

Mar 19, 2020
Chicago
When I had my shudder addressed, they didn’t have loaner available but got me a Enterprise rental (Volvo) which was all handled without any charge.

I didn’t want to deal with Uber’ing everywhere.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC