Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service: #firstworldproblems rant

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My god how am I coping. My P85 loaner doesn't preheat properly. I mean I cant tell it to preheat from the warmth of my office. I have to go outside and start it up. Oh the humanity!!!

45895342.jpg

I just had my annual service and got no loaner. When i called to make the appointment I said I would work around their schedule to make sure I got an S loaner and was basically told to pound sand.
I was given a number to call Enterprise and set up a rental. Not happy. Good for you Marcus!

My god how am I coping. My P85 loaner doesn't preheat properly. I mean I cant tell it to preheat from the warmth of my office. I have to go outside and start it up. Oh the humanity!!!

Not to mention parking in the driveway. Walking in my front door (using a key). Walking around to my garage. Opening the garage with the push button. Getting in the loaner. Backing into the garage. Getting out pressing the button again.

And when I leave. I have to open the garage with the push button. Drive the car out. Walk back to the garage door. Press the button again. Get back into my car then drive off.

All because I use homelink and have forgotten the place I put my opener, in that special spot so that I wouldn't lose it.