Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla service in Quebec for US car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all - I live in Vermont and need some service on my '17 Model S. To my surprise today when I opened up the app to schedule the service, the top recommended location was in Quebec at Saint Bruno Premenades.

God knows I miss visiting Quebec and would love an excuse to test out our mutual new border crossing flexibility. However I'm concerned that they may give me a stern French-language dressing down for even showing up with my US car and refuse service... The car is out of warranty so I'm paying $ for the repair anyway so no need for any cross-country warranty concerns.

My alternative is the god-awful 3 hour drive down to Albany, NY or MA with a beeping "trunk stuck" warning and no cruise-control the whole time. I'd love to avoid that if possible :)

Thoughts?

Reactions: Casmium
No problem at all. I had both my prior Tesla (P85D and P3D serviced in QC. All you need to do is make an appointment.
Disclaimer: This could could conceivably have changed but I doubt it because there are too many people on one side or the other of the Border who need convenient service.
My last use was in 2018

How did it go?
Visiting QC for the Christmas holiday and have moved my scheduled appt from the MA shop > 4 hours from my home to the Rue Vyrille-Duquet location which is 3 miles from my hotel. Is one service center better than the other?