Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla service is aweful

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
H

hcdavis3

We already know how bad Tesla customer service is, but I am beyond annoyed. I am currently on hold with Tesla Dedham hoping to speak with my advisor thus far 12 minutes. He won’t answer my emails and of course won’t answer my call. I’m looking for help with my trade in. I don’t get it. It’s as if Tesla doesn’t want to sell cars. Venting, but I’m really pissed. 14 minutes on hold now and hanging up. Pathetic.

Reactions: InternetDude
> It’s as if Tesla doesn’t want to sell cars.

Well, sorta, yeah. Rather, Tesla can't help but sell cars right now. They're selling everything that comes out of the factory and have a backlog of months on every model they produce. So really there's no particular reason to need to grease the wheels by offering to buy trade-in vehicles. If they lose your sale because they don't have time to take your call, your car just gets sold to someone else within 24 hours on the "Existing Inventory" tab of the sales page.

Reactions: Zoomit
THIS! they dont have a dealership or lot to sell these trade-ins...they just send them to auction

sell to one of the many other options these days - carmax, carvana, etc....you will get hundreds if not thousands over tesla's offer
Acctualy I got a preliminary estimate way above Carvana and Vroom. My last trade in with Tesla was the same, thousands more than Carvana or Vroom. The used car market is on fire these days. They will do OK at auction.

Reactions: jawnly211
Im beyond annoyed… I had my pass door misalignment issues, I’m at the service center right now and it’s worse! I saw it from pulling up in the parking lot far away it’s that bad now. I will take pictures before I leave again with the loaner of how bad it is.
(before service picture)

Attachments

• AAC32545-94F6-49AA-B97D-A6014F429D44.jpeg
    AAC32545-94F6-49AA-B97D-A6014F429D44.jpeg
    296.7 KB · Views: 84
We already know how bad Tesla customer service is, but I am beyond annoyed. I am currently on hold with Tesla Dedham hoping to speak with my advisor thus far 12 minutes. He won’t answer my emails and of course won’t answer my call. I’m looking for help with my trade in. I don’t get it. It’s as if Tesla doesn’t want to sell cars. Venting, but I’m really pissed. 14 minutes on hold now and hanging up. Pathetic.

If you want to see really bad customer service - buy their solar products.