Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service mediocre at best so far for me. West Palm Beach, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let me prefix this with LOVE my car. Won't ever go back to ICE etc. All the good stuff.

But man ... my Tesla service has been mediocre at best! Let me give you an example:

1. Called for my uncorking and free detailing. Made an appointment 2 months ago.
2. Got the car back (Everything is supposed to be done etc).
3. Detailing was not done. The car was dirty and only partially washed. Did not want to deal with this, no time at the moment.
4. Just found out via playing with the owner API that my perf_config was at p3!!!! So they never did it!

Called them again ... they said it was done ... I was like dude just check with a technician or something you can not just reply on your service history. He came back and was like "Very sorry ... should be p1!" :).

Cone on guys :)

Let me prefix this with LOVE my car. Won't ever go back to ICE etc. All the good stuff.

But man ... my Tesla service has been mediocre at best! Let me give you an example:

1. Called for my uncorking and free detailing. Made an appointment 2 months ago.
2. Got the car back (Everything is supposed to be done etc).
3. Detailing was not done. The car was dirty and only partially washed. Did not want to deal with this, no time at the moment.
4. Just found out via playing with the owner API that my perf_config was at p3!!!! So they never did it!

Called them again ... they said it was done ... I was like dude just check with a technician or something you can not just reply on your service history. He came back and was like "Very sorry ... should be p1!" :).

Cone on guys :)
Unfortunately the service center customer service associates will try to answer things that they shouldn't, which usually leads to them having to apologize later. I remember having a dispute with a CSA over whether or not an X had AP2 or not. Long story short, I kept trying to tell her that a vehicle manufactured in Aug 2016 couldn't have the feature. It's amazing what she realized when she ran a simple VIN search on the car...

Please don't say W. Palm Beach service is bad. My Orlando shop is awful, and I figured when push came to shove I could use W. Palm Beach. :(

Sorry to disappoint you my friend but nothing good so far. I have my next appointment on Nov 2nd and my expectations are already very very low. This time I am bringing my laptop and will check at the spot if the uncorking was successful.