Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service on new Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow, sorry to hear about your experience. Personally, if I didn't have local support (3 SC's in NJ, one is 20 minutes from my home) I'm not sure I would have taken the plunge! You're braver than me... Hopefully you have better support through the Mobile service. And it's crazy, COVID or no, that your orientation was as long as mine when I took a test drive last month. When I get my MY it will be my main car but we will still have an ICE vehicle for my wife to commute in. An EV is perfect for my driving habits (I'm a Realtor).

Reactions: chowlett
Restrooms near Superchargers have been more difficult to find during COVID as well, but I find that this has been a general problem during COVID... less access to restrooms in general.

As for service, yes, Tesla service is bad... my personal experience from this month. I don't feel any sense of "service" after visiting Tesla service, lol. It's a chore and somewhat condescending experience. The Enterprise rental car place Tesla directed me to provides 5x better "service" than Tesla.

Reactions: chowlett
Restrooms near Superchargers have been more difficult to find during COVID as well, but I find that this has been a general problem during COVID... less access to restrooms in general.

As for service, yes, Tesla service is bad... my personal experience from this month. I don't feel any sense of "service" after visiting Tesla service, lol. It's a chore and somewhat condescending experience. The Enterprise rental car place Tesla directed me to provides 5x better "service" than Tesla.

Oh for the days when your old Tn Lizzie could be serviced in your own garge. At least I did not trade her in! Now to figure out how to deal with service issues.
down the road for a ride (2).JPG