Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service Philadelphia, PA is open

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

pharma5

Roadster F#25, Model 3 #36xx
Nov 22, 2011
central NJ
This center is now open based on Tesla's website - definitely a big step for PA owners and many in central NJ, as this replaces a trek to Queens or Ranger visit.:biggrin:

Building C
Norristown PA 19403

Map and driving directions
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=2495+Boulevard+of+the+Generals-Bldg+C,+Norristown+PA+19403&hnear=2495+Boulevard+of+the+Generals,+Norristown,+Pennsylvania+19403&gl=us&t=m&z=16

Contact
610-650-4240

Hours
Monday - Friday 9am – 6pm
Weekends by appointment

http://www.teslamotors.com/service/philadelphia

Service Experience

Got my Roadster's annual today in Philly (Norristown) service site - very happy with the team and the overall experience as an owner. :biggrin: It's really cool to have such a welcoming experience as the site ramps up and Model S's go out - special thanks to Nick and Pete for being generous with their time as the work got done.

Noted ~11 Model S's in prep while I was there: 1 black, 1 gray, 1 silver, 1 white, 2 brown, remainder blue I think.

Some quick pics:
philly4.jpg

philly1.jpg
philly2.jpg
philly3.jpg

Sweet. Give us some pics when you get settled in.:biggrin:

Picked mine up yesterday there. Looks great and is really fun to drive! I'll have to take some good pics soon.

There was also a brown one and two blue ones inside getting prepped. The brown one was VIN 6073. The two blue ones were on lifts so I couldn't see the VIN #s. The door to get in and out of the service center is VERY NARROW. Only about an inch or two on each side to spare. That sucks for that guy who has to drive cars in and out of there every day! He said he actually scraped one up a few weeks ago and they had to fix it. That really sucks!! I hope they gave some compensation to that owner for that!

Had another solid experience popping in for rear tires on the Roadster after squeezing a little more tread out of the old pair... definitely a huge difference on the ride home.:wink:

While there, a gent from the local Times Herald popped in and seemed interested in doing a story on Tesla's new presence in the area for the Business section. Good to see the interest as Tesla builds its PA footprint.

Saw~11 Model S's there, most shown in the pic below... at least a couple were in for tweaks requested by the owners (e.g., sig red one). the dark one is blue, and almost all the others were silver or white.

philly5.jpg