Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla service screwed my wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had a service this week, it needed to replace tires, so Tesla replaced my four tires. I picked my X at service center without checking the wheels, only looked at the tires made sure they were new(the wheels covered by dirts). I went home, 2 days later realized that 3 out of 4 of my wheels had these exact same edge scratches, see pictures. I just wanted to say that’s sucks and frustrating that getting this kind of ball dropping service from Tesla. They don’t deserve customers trust… it happened at Dallas Texas service center.
View attachment 672382
View attachment 672383View attachment 672385

One thing I do when bringing a car in for service, any where.

I make it’s gleaming. They will tend to be more careful and stuff like this will stand out more.

Another reason I do it is I don’t want them washing my car. Even if I asked not to, they sometimes still do. At least they won’t be rubbing in the dirt :)

Good luck getting it resolved.

Reactions: jboy210
When I click on these links to look at the scratches on your wheels, the TMC website tells me I don't have permission to open the files.
Not sure why, but I reloaded the pics
1AB63BA5-E11D-45EA-AC42-343A8303FD0C.jpeg

4056885B-2BFD-41B8-828B-A50F0A043170.jpeg
7D8CE88A-E3A1-4234-9645-F9934F6EE446.jpeg

@Hwood, if the Service Center did this to your wheels, they owe you some wheels. But I bet they will claim that's sidewalk rash.
I know, I should caught this at pickup my car. Sidewalk rash, can anyone replicate the perfect round curve of these on both side of the wheel. They are terrible, they disabled my service message chat on this, I had to create another service to raise this.