TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Service Vehicles

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by Fezzik, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Fezzik

Fezzik P67429

Was at the Highland Park Tesla Service Center and spotted these. Thought you all would get a kick out of it.
    IMG_1365[1].JPG

IMG_1364[2].JPG

2. rickgt

rickgt Enthusiast owner/member

Funny...

3. FLDarren

FLDarren Member

Irony. I really hope Tesla will replace both of those with a Model X once the X is in full swing.

4. muleferg

muleferg Member

They were driving a black F 150 when they picked mine up. I wonder if the van is an EV. I tried to buy one from the local dealer. He said he could not service it. I asked why. He told me it was $40,000 to have all the goodies for service. So I purchased a Leaf. Then a Tesla. Happy. Happy Happy.:biggrin:

5. efusco

efusco Moderator - Model S & X forums

I hope not...they'll never make it back to the service center with my vehicle in-tow! But I get your point. It would be great if the local fleet were all Teslas. But for those of us living 200 miles + from the closest service center I think we'll be seeing gas trucks for quite some time to come.

6. wycolo

wycolo Active Member

Model X: 7000 lb tow rating. :biggrin:
    --