Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am really wondering why the Tesla service experience hasn't been improved by now:

-which car dealership doesn't book and guarantees a loaner vehicle when you bring a +$100K car for service?
-why can't the service be scheduled easily online, or better yet, from inside your car ?

Any thoughts?

I have always had a loaner available as well, it would be nice if they would match your type of car tho. I dropped off my MX 7 seater and got a Tesla MS as a loaner, I understand Im Iucky to get a Tesla and not an ICE as loaner yet if I bought a 7 seater is because I need a 7 seater on a daily basis... I just called to get it swap to a 7 seater (Tesla or ICE) which they said none is available.

Are you going to the Torrance service center? There was never a time I didn't get a loaner. They can't guarantee a Model X, but I've always gotten a Tesla loaner. I have gotten a S85, P85D, X60D, and X100D from Torrance.

Are you going to the Torrance service center? There was never a time I didn't get a loaner. They can't guarantee a Model X, but I've always gotten a Tesla loaner. I have gotten a S85, P85D, X60D, and X100D from Torrance.

No I am going to Centinela service center. I went twice, and had to leave both times since they had no loaner for me (ICE or anything else)
I had an appointment confirmed, but they told me that loaners are never guaranteed.
Maybe this is just this location then?