Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla shield business practice

We have them in our possession. We are still expecting to be shipped out this month. Your floormats were sent to you at the end of July and I Just saw that your third row was shipped earlier and that tracking was sent to you. Also third row was never supposed to be sent until December
Jason,

I ordered all of the various mats on 11/06/2021. Frunk, sub-trunk & trunk all arrived first. Fit quite well on 2022 Model Y.
Received front & rear mats on Thursday last week. Popped them in & they too fit very well.
Must be tough as a new vendor & the current movement of products’s delays from abroad! I have always used 3D Max Spider mats until now on 3 different cars & found them to be an excellent product.
Your product is right there in fit & finish!
Thanks again for your responses over the last two months. Always courteous & professional. You delivered on your product & promises! Don’t envy you in the 1st world attitudes out there about your company. After all , these are car mats, not vital health products, etc. Happy New Year to all!

• Helpful
Reactions: jebinc

tshields

Global Vendor
Jun 15, 2020
MIAMI, FL

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC