Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla shield business practice

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been waiting since August for some mats and just ran into this thread. I asked for a refund last week after reaching out a couple of times and being told it's shipping "soon" or in "1-2 weeks". My refund request was ignored and I was told once again its "going out this coming week". I couldn't wait for the mats because snow is around the corner in Toronto, so I bought a different brand on Amazon. Please Tesla Shields, refund order #2803.
Chargeback if you can…

• Love
Reactions: jebinc
I've been waiting since August for some mats and just ran into this thread. I asked for a refund last week after reaching out a couple of times and being told it's shipping "soon" or in "1-2 weeks". My refund request was ignored and I was told once again its "going out this coming week". I couldn't wait for the mats because snow is around the corner in Toronto, so I bought a different brand on Amazon. Please Tesla Shields, refund order #2803.
Nothing is being ignored we are just overloaded with emails. We already processed your refund yesterday. It should be reflected by tomorrow.

I don’t understand what your problem is. You haven’t bought from us, you have never dealt with me, yet you make it your mission to meddle with us and to highlight our short comings and wish for our demise. Don’t you have something that’s more productive that you can you can use with your time? Why do you have to be so cynical? I would love to invite you to a phone call so you can see what we are like and not some money hungry goblin that steals money and not return them that you make us seem to be.
786-838-6897
What’s wrong with suggesting people file a charge back after they canceled their order a week ago and are still waiting for contact from you regarding a refund? Where they had to make a post on a public forum begging for a refund before they got any satisfaction. You can blame me all you like, but are you seeing what your customers are saying?

Btw, the charge back costs you nothing. They just take money that doesn’t belong to you out of your bank account.

• Funny
What’s wrong with suggesting people file a charge back after they canceled their order a week ago and are still waiting for contact from you regarding a refund? Where they had to make a post on a public forum begging for a refund before they got any satisfaction. You can blame me all you like, but are you seeing what your customers are saying?

Btw, the charge back costs you nothing. They just take money that doesn’t belong to you out of your bank account.
That is 100% categorically false. They charge a 10% fee of the total purchase price and gives us points which can strip away our funding and shut us down, bad credit, pretty much anything u can think of. It hurts us tremendously. You guys have all the power tbh. If everyone called their card we would be toast. We are just super backed up right now trying to get orders sent out.

• Informative
That is 100% categorically false. They charge a 10% fee of the total purchase price and gives us points which can strip away our funding and shut us down, bad credit, pretty much anything u can think of. It hurts us tremendously. You guys have all the power tbh. If everyone called their card we would be toast. We are just super backed up right now trying to get orders sent out.
You have a terrible credit card processor then.

• Funny
Shopify isn’t terrible
I have never heard for a a credit card processor reporting charge backs to creditors, or charging fees.

What is a dispute fee or dispute settlement fee?​

A dispute fee, or dispute settlement fee, is a fee your credit card processing company may charge you, in addition to the reversed funds, if it finds you at fault for a chargeback. Square never charges you an additional fee for a dispute. Many payment processing companies may disallow you from accepting credit cards entirely if you have an unusual amount of chargebacks on your account.

Does Square have dispute fees?​

No, Square doesn’t charge any additional fees for disputes

Reactions: jebinc and tshields
I have never heard for a a credit card processor reporting charge backs to creditors, or charging fees.

What is a dispute fee or dispute settlement fee?​

A dispute fee, or dispute settlement fee, is a fee your credit card processing company may charge you, in addition to the reversed funds, if it finds you at fault for a chargeback. Square never charges you an additional fee for a dispute. Many payment processing companies may disallow you from accepting credit cards entirely if you have an unusual amount of chargebacks on your account.

Does Square have dispute fees?​

No, Square doesn’t charge any additional fees for disputes
Oh wow thanks for the info. Do you have any suggestions on credit card processors that are compatible with Shopify

Last edited:
Oh wow thanks for the info. Do you have any suggestions on credit card processors that are compatible with Shopify
Switch to square. It does everything Shopify does for free…

Transparent​

We hate hidden fees and contracts. That’s why we never charge you for our POS system. You only pay when you take payment at one clear rate of 2.6+ 10¢ for tap, dip or swipe.

Switch to square. It does everything Shopify does for free…

Transparent​

We hate hidden fees and contracts. That’s why we never charge you for our POS system. You only pay when you take payment at one clear rate of 2.6+ 10¢ for tap, dip or swipe.
Thank you thank you will look into it