Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla shop for add on parts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, my first post here and hopefully a new MS owner by Sept.

I have asked Tesla HK regarding the availability of some items on their shop, but it seems to be unavailable in HK:

Shop Tesla Gear Model S

It would be good to buy the panoramic roof sunshade and the front trunk organiser box & cargo net.

Anyone have any experience buying these or other similar items? I am thinking of buying it in Canada and bringing it to HK, but just wanna ask for any comments/advice?

I have a Sig P85 and it came with the cargo net. Only thing available in service center is the 10A mobile connector. A manager said in a month's time there might be something in stock... I desperately need the rubber mat in the trunk for my dog! Thought of using a US>HK shipping co but I guess will wait a bit...

Hey DITB, are you in the states? If so, which city are you in & when will you be returning to HK?

I'm in Toronto and returning to HK end of Aug, so I'm thinking of ordering some items online as the service center didn't have some items I wanted (like the panoramic roof sunshade).

Just wanted to see if there's other owners here that wanted to buy stuff as well so we can all put it in one order and save on the shipping cost. I have extra luggage space so I don't mind bringing over some of the larger items like the front trunk mat that I'm consider getting as well.

I am in New York, staying at the very same hotel where Nicola Tesla spent the last many years of his life. From here it's about 4 blocks to the 25 W St Tesla Store, and I am going there tomorrow (just arrived not long ago, it's 4am here now).

I am already hauling a bit of stuff, but tell me what you are after. I will get some paint repair touch up pens, they are hardly any size at all.

For any "orders", please see the price online, and contact me via PM to arrange payment (I don't want to get stuck with a bunch of parts if someone changes their mind, but I'm happy to bring what I can if it's any help)

John, I can ask about the mats, see how much they weigh, and if they can roll up.

Because of the time difference, please let me know latest some time after midnight tonight, as I will be at the shop what is like early morning HK time. PM me with contact info, whatsapp or whatever.

NOTE: I am not sure if they even have anything like this in stock. It's not a service centre, just a Tesla Store.

Last edited: