Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Shop - not sending orders?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I ordered some items from the Tesla shop beginning of this month and it still hasn't shipped.

I contacted customer service and they say they have moved warehouse, new system, don't have tracking etc.

However, I am still waiting - has anyone ordered anything from the Tesla shop this month and received it?

Iv made 2 separate orders a week apart and neither have been sent or received.

Thank you for reaching out to Tesla Online Orders.

Due to our warehouse relocation, we are experiencing delays in processing and dispatching your order. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience that this has caused.

We understand your frustration with the order delay and we have additional staff working through as much backlog as possible to dispatch your items so that you can receive your tracking link for a better understanding on the timeframe of delivery.

Rest assured you will receive shipping confirmation with tracking details once your order has been dispatched.

Thank you for helping to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.

Due to our warehouse relocation, we are experiencing delays in processing and dispatching your order. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience that this has caused.

You will receive shipping confirmation with tracking details once your order has been dispatched.

Our team is working hard to process and deliver your order as quickly as possible and appreciate your patience at this time.

Thank you for helping to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.

Hi all,

I ordered some items from the Tesla shop beginning of this month and it still hasn't shipped.

I contacted customer service and they say they have moved warehouse, new system, don't have tracking etc.

However, I am still waiting - has anyone ordered anything from the Tesla shop this month and received it?

Iv made 2 separate orders a week speedex tracking number apart and neither have been sent or received.
it is not uncommon for there to be delays in shipping and receiving orders, especially during times of high demand or when there are changes in the company's operations, such as moving to a new warehouse and system. Since you have already contacted customer service and they have provided you with information about the delay, the best course of action would be to continue to monitor your order status and contact customer service again if there are any further delays or issues. They should be able to provide you with more specific information about your order and an estimated delivery date.

I have ordered several items from Tesla recently and had no delivery delays. Air compressor, first aid kit and a type 2 cable app separately, each arrived within a couple of days.
Ditto. In hot Anticipation of my April/May M3 RWD (ordered on April 4!) I’ve ordered 3 separate orders

1. UMC and consol trays
2. Wall Connector and frunk carpet
3. Tyre Repair kit

All orders were despatched within 2 days and arrived in Baldivis WA 3 days after despatch.

ALL orders beat the tracking email!

Interesting though, the tyre kit was out of stock when I looked. I put in a request to be notified when it was back in stock. A week later I saw it was in stock so ordered. And it arrived. No email re it being back in stock.

Was the same with the Wall Connector. With that, not in stock so I asked for an update when it was back. I was notified it was back in stock, so quickly ordered.