Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla shop order not showing in order history and no order email confirmation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, this happened to me as well. I ended up with two orders of these storage bins and couldn't figure out why. I placed an order on 8/14, and one on 9/7 because I didn't see the 8/14 order listed on the order history. And both orders were delivered roughly the same day. The 8/14 order still doesn't show up.

Reactions: Steel28
Yes, this happened to me as well. I ended up with two orders of these storage bins and couldn't figure out why. I placed an order on 8/14, and one on 9/7 because I didn't see the 8/14 order listed on the order history. And both orders were delivered roughly the same day. The 8/14 order still doesn't show up.

I think I will wait for it LOL

Thanks!

Same happened to me. I took the second order back to the Service Center for a refund. I would hold off if you didn't think the first order went through as it probably did.

Reactions: Steel28