Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla shop shipping times?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys so I ordered the floor mats, front/rear trunk mats, wheel cap kits from the Tesla shop like a week ago.
Today still no shipping confirmation. From your experience, how long does it take for the items from tesla shop to arrive?

Checkout on Tesla shop says "Note: There is currently a 2-3 week fulfillment time for all vehicle accessories products. "

Swamped with world wide orders now. I ordered Tesla's Model 3 new charging pad. Cheaper in Ontario than the Nomad with free Tesla shipping. Thing is I'm still on an iPhone 7 waiting to upgrade to an XR. I guess I'll wait now until the pad shows up whenever that might be.

I ordered a wall charger on May 28. No communication from Tesla since the confirmation of order email.

It looks like I will be needing the 7,500 km of free SuperCharging. I drive about 4,000 km/month. During my work days I don’t have enough time to charge at L2 spots and I want be able to charge at home.

ordered the frunk mat + wheel hub caps about 3 weeks ago, frunk mat is already delivered, hub caps still have no confirmation. Ordered the nema 14-15 adaptor last week, still no confirmation.

Expecting delivery of vehicle in 2 weeks, so hopefully they will arrive by then, otherwise :(

skeleton-cobwebs-waiting.jpg