Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla shop shipping times?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a wall charger on May 28. No communication from Tesla since the confirmation of order email.

It looks like I will be needing the 7,500 km of free SuperCharging. I drive about 4,000 km/month. During my work days I don’t have enough time to charge at L2 spots and I want be able to charge at home.

I called Tesla yesterday for a follow up on me wall connector delivery. For some reasons, a shipping confirmation is sent by email even though it's not really shipped.

Tesla said it take 5-10 business days to receive them, so you should get yours within a week!

I called Tesla yesterday for a follow up on me wall connector delivery. For some reasons, a shipping confirmation is sent by email even though it's not really shipped.

Tesla said it take 5-10 business days to receive them, so you should get yours within a week!
Ordered a Nema 14-50 adapter on May 15. Sent two emails and no reply.
Contacted online chat June 6 and they said it was shipped June 3.
They didn't have a tracking number.
I've seen nema 14-50 adapters ordered after me and were received already.
There is no rhyme or reason on how they fill the orders. Maybe priority is given to BC residents?

I ordered a wall charger on May 28. No communication from Tesla since the confirmation of order email.

I received an email from Tesla yesterday saying that my wall charger shipped. The tracking information says that I should have it by this Friday. So that's pretty good. Just over two weeks.

Reactions: himynameisgab
Ordered wheel caps on June 4th
Recieved email notification saying item has shipped on June13th

The email did say my "shipment will be available to track within 24-48 hours" but I don't see any tracking # in my email. Do you get a separate email for tracking number?