Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Shop - Unresponsive to emails at their email address

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been trying to get ahold of Tesla Shop for a week over receiving damanged goods. I've now sent 5 emails and haven't heard a peep, attempting to call I'm just told to email them, and I CC'd the merchanidse email the last attempt and got a response back saying that I need to email the shop (which is who I actually emailed). From previous posts, someone mentions to escelate through the website which doesn't appear to be possible any more, and the other two methods I've attempted.

I'm about to issue a chargeback through the CC company, but wondering if anyone else has recently had any luck getting a reply.

I've been trying to get ahold of Tesla Shop for a week over receiving damanged goods. I've now sent 5 emails and haven't heard a peep, attempting to call I'm just told to email them, and I CC'd the merchanidse email the last attempt and got a response back saying that I need to email the shop (which is who I actually emailed). From previous posts, someone mentions to escelate through the website which doesn't appear to be possible any more, and the other two methods I've attempted.

I'm about to issue a chargeback through the CC company, but wondering if anyone else has recently had any luck getting a reply.
Just do a chargeback. It’s the only language they understand.

Your credit card company may require more time to pass before approving the chargeback. I would followup again and state in clear terms it's what you intend to do if they don't reply within another 7 days. Personally I would use Charge back as a last resort and only if it was more than an irritating amount. EULA's these days are so broad I'm sure they have some kind of account suspension provisions in there.

Your credit card company may require more time to pass before approving the chargeback. I would followup again and state in clear terms it's what you intend to do if they don't reply within another 7 days. Personally I would use Charge back as a last resort and only if it was more than an irritating amount. EULA's these days are so broad I'm sure they have some kind of account suspension provisions in there.
Yeah I'm expecting they will want more time, and I've already laid out that I will be requesting a chargeback in my daily email. It's a $220 product that was received damaged, that's irritating enough for me. I've already spent thousands with the shop, so if they want to suspend my account over sending me a damanged product, then so be it.

I'm just hoping someone else has had success, seems to be a common problem with Tesla Shop for them to be unresponsive.

I have the same issues. I received my interior all weather floor mats and the rear mat is damaged. I started the return item through my tesla app. I have also sent numerous email now for the past 10 days and still no response from anyone. I called all the numbers I can find for tesla including calling the service service but they can’t provide any help. They said, once I get the return mail label, I can drop off the items that I’m returning. I’ve been waiting for almost 2 weeks now for my return label so I can get my refund and buy somewhere else. Any other suggestions?

I have the same issues. I received my interior all weather floor mats and the rear mat is damaged. I started the return item through my tesla app. I have also sent numerous email now for the past 10 days and still no response from anyone. I called all the numbers I can find for tesla including calling the service service but they can’t provide any help. They said, once I get the return mail label, I can drop off the items that I’m returning. I’ve been waiting for almost 2 weeks now for my return label so I can get my refund and buy somewhere else. Any other suggestions?
After 2 weeks of email, I went to my credit card and did a charge back. Tesla never responded to the charge back so they made the charge back final. Tesla emailed me 2 weeks after the charge back to ask if I wanted a return label. I just ignored it.