Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Shop

Huggybear

Jul 2, 2019
London
Turn up or email Tesla [email protected] and send them your RN number or VIN, postal address, and a telephone number - they will then call you to take payment over the phone.

I’ve ordered delivery was with TNT, got a call from really helpful person at Tesla within 30 minutes.
Thanks, do they have the same items in stock in the UK as the USA online shop?

Huggybear

Jul 2, 2019
London
Thanks all those that have replied. I’m still unsure if you can just extra items when I go to pick up my car from Dartford next week. Can you just get items when you pick up the car at the same location?

I still surprised they don’t have an online uk shop yet. Elon keeps going on about how good Amazon are at logistics maybe they should let them hold all the accessories and get them to manage that part of the business for Tesla.

VanillaAir_UK

Jun 17, 2019
Surrey, UK
I am now in possession of the USB lightning cable and some aero covers. I have not opened the box of the aero covers, but the lightning cable looks correct - some confusion among staff at 2 different service stations as to what version of cable they offer. I had only seen one Model 3 one and without having a car to confirm, it looks right (unintentional pun) and hopefully correct length.

Bit of a faff not having online shop, but at £14 (not sure what shipping is), not sure why anyone would want to go after market if you can get the correct item for a reasonable price.

Reactions: Roy W.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC