Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla should have digital license plate.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You're talking about Reviver | The World's First Connected License Plate - this has been out for a few years... And is pretty pointless.. You're spending close to $20/month to have a e-paper license plate (which, doesn't look that great, anyway, as I've seen these on vehicles, including Teslas)...

I know that is a rip off. That's why I want Tesla to build that as part of the car.

• Funny
Reactions: jjrandorin
Who here Keeps their front license plate because of actual risk of getting ticketed? Maybe its easier here in Orange County but Ive been driving for 20 years without a front license plate and ticketed twice

Who here Keeps their front license plate because of actual risk of getting ticketed? Maybe its easier here in Orange County but Ive been driving for 20 years without a front license plate and ticketed twice

The problem with all those non-front license platers is the problems they cause and they can't be identified... Hit and runs (hell, even with a Sentry capture - no front plate = you're screwed because it sure as hell won't grab the rear plate)...

Definitely don't agree with lack of front plates and feel those that are violating the CA vehicle code should be getting ticketed all the time... Do I like have the front plate on my X, no... But, I put it on there (non-permanent method using bolts through the bottom so I can always remove it if I ever want, but, at least it's there)...

The problem with all those non-front license platers is the problems they cause and they can't be identified... Hit and runs (hell, even with a Sentry capture - no front plate = you're screwed because it sure as hell won't grab the rear plate)...

Definitely don't agree with lack of front plates and feel those that are violating the CA vehicle code should be getting ticketed all the time... Do I like have the front plate on my X, no... But, I put it on there.

Fair enough. Thank you for being a model citizen