Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla showroom in Winchester

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla used to have a couple of superchargers at Sainsbury's Badger Farm in Winchester. In fact the Tesla logo is still painted on the charging bays there despite them being removed a couple of years ago.

I know this is an old post but if only they were still there - 5 minutes from my house!

Servicing in Southampton/Winchester would also be very handy at some point on the future

Reactions: Boggle
The chap who serviced my M3P the other day said it would be open in the Autumn/Winter - apparently occupying the side of and old Hendly Ford. As I live in Winchester, I’m a little sceptical, as I’ve not seen any action on the old site...

The chap who serviced my M3P the other day said it would be open in the Autumn/Winter - apparently occupying the side of and old Hendly Ford. As I live in Winchester, I’m a little sceptical, as I’ve not seen any action on the old site...
The old Hendy Ford site is my understanding too. They've submitted planning applications for things like signage:
Hampshire's first Tesla garage set to open in Winchester

Reactions: mrjam1e