Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Showroom Opening Sept 9th in Santa Fe County, NM !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just sharing - Tesla/COS stopped offering free New Mexico home deliveries on 12/31/21 (back to $750 if not wanting to drive there).
On a personal note, hard to understand how they couldnt send a courtesy text stating all deliveries were back to original COS location (since they did proactively send a text when deliveries were all of a sudden going to Nambe/SF).

Guess I got lucky…. Have to say I’ve been very please with the service at Nambe. I had a few issues that needed to be corrected after delivery. Done in a timely manner and professionally. There is a guy there that was specifically hired to handle the delivery process. His name is Darren. He’s unaware of any movement on getting deliveries moving in NM again. There is a bill in the state legislature to make it even harder to sell a vehicle without a dealer. Incredibly the initial draft appears to make it illegal for citizens to put their cars out in a vacant lot to sell. That part was struck an I’ll have to assume this asinine bill will enjoy the fate it deserves.