Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Signature X Internal Sales Team contact phone and/or email?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm a later Signature reservation holder and would like to prepare for my configuration.
I understand from sales that there in an internal contact number to call regarding configurations.
Would any of you who has already been invited to configure be so kind as to either post or PM me the Tesla contact info you were given to answer your questions?

thank you

I'm a later Signature reservation holder and would like to prepare for my configuration.
I understand from sales that there in an internal contact number to call regarding configurations.
Would any of you who has already been invited to configure be so kind as to either post or PM me the Tesla contact info you were given to answer your questions?

thank you

You don't get it until you're invited to configure, and as I understand it they check to see if you're been invited.

The contact was a single person, not a department. Most questions were answered within a day and the one contact does their best to research the questions to get the answer. Delivery dates? Good luck. The "lockdown" of data was so high that driving to Hawthorne to view the new interior choices was not an option. I suggested they have the new choices in the lobby, very close to where Model X was designed. My décor choice was made by faith in the Design Studio photo plus the answer "between glossy and matte".

... The "lockdown" of data was so high that driving to Hawthorne to view the new interior choices was not an option. ...

When I visited Factory Store Monday morning, I spoke with the Store Manager. He said there is a Model X information embargo at all the sales locations. I asked if it was to avoid the Osbourne Effect? He said yes. I asked if it will be lifted on 9/29. He nodded his head. So now we are just 7 days and about 3 hours and 3 minutes away! :biggrin:

When I asked if he could provide a contact email/phone at Palo Alto who might be able to put me on a waiting list for an invite in case not enough Sig S' could make it because TSLA didn't give them enough advance notice to make travel plans :mad:, he claimed not to know of any contact. Instead, he told me "since you seem really excited about the Model X, why don't you drive to Palo Alto on Deer Creek Road, go to the lobby, and ask to see someone in charge of sending out the invites?" LOL - like I had nothing better to do yesterday!!