Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla site down

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope that the site being down doesn’t delay deliveries for this weekend. My delivery was already delayed last weekend because of my MY being stuck in Chicago.

I already had my delivery delayed from yesterday to Friday because the truck hadn't delivered it yet. I'm pretty sure they haven't been able to do any deliveries today, so I fully expect another delay. Frustrating.

For anyone who already is a Tesla owner, how has this affected your current account, and/or access to your car?

My Model 3 phone key says disconnected in my iOS app but it operates as normal. I can remotely access the car and driving it at lunch wasn't any different. I'm pretty sure their authentication site is down which is preventing the access to my account on the website (as well as problems for anybody that has their app logged out on their phone).

Is Tesla really going to just straight up not make any announcement? It’s been hours now. From what I see some think it’s a massive outage in California. I wish they’d say that instead of letting people let their minds wander to the potential worst of them being hacked or something.

• Funny
Reactions: qdeathstar