Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Tesla slave BMS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

X.l.r.8

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2018
Toronto/Tampa
i know of people have bought battery modules with slave BMS’s or have sold them without. I figure there’s a few floating around in people’s garages. I’m after a full set (but I’ll consider any amount) for a project I’m working on. If you know you have a dud one please don’t offer it, as fault finding will take me days of testing to find it. But if you have some gathering dust Let me know. Please PM me with a price
Thanks.

Last edited:
i know of people have bought battery modules with slave BMS’s or have sold them without. I figure there’s a few floating around in people’s garages. I’m after a full set (but I’ll consider any amount) for a project I’m working on. If you know you have a dud one please don’t offer it, as fault finding will take me days of testing to find it. But if you have some gathering dust Let me know. Please PM me with a price
Thanks.
Are you talking about the smaller bms boards on the modules themselves?

Still looking for these units, either type will do, would like a whole set if possible E2AB7920-AE02-4F85-9698-D6546617B9FE.jpeg22E81A9E-65FE-4EC9-8EFA-4BB5FB3D9013.jpeg