Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla software hints at MY's HEPA filter & Bioweapon Defense Mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No what I’m saying is the air even from S/X is a waste. Sure ride quality may be there but why spend the money with no range of adjustment? You have increments of .3 inches on each setting. Lowest on the S was like 5.4 inches. LOL . But by all means have at it. I wasn’t impressed with Tesla stock air suspension.

Not everybody wants to lay frame in their EV.

You are talking about family/sports sedans. Factory air suspension is designed to give a little additional ground clearance or lower the vehicle for better handling and aero benefits. Not designed for rock crawling off road or to slam it into the pavement.
Federal ride height restrictions box in what they can do from the factory.

Factory air ride, combined with adaptive suspension gives current S & X a combination of smooth ride and great handling. Computer adapts suspension for the smoothest ride possible when cruising, but tightens up nicely at higher speeds or when generating G forces. Owners can choose the setting they perfer or allow the on board computer to vary the settings depending on sensor feedback.

This is a world class suspension system that comes as standard on S&X.

Those wishing to have lower or higher ride heights than factory can always go aftermarket