Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Model X has FSD 2022.12.3.20.I have not received any update in last few months.What latest software update currently available and why it take so much time for new updates.

Because you're enrolled in the FSD Beta program, and FSD Beta software updates come fairly infrequently compared to normal production updates. 2022.12.3.20 is the most current FSD Beta release as far as I'm aware (or at least that's what's on my car).

Bruce.

Because you're enrolled in the FSD Beta program, and FSD Beta software updates come fairly infrequently compared to normal production updates. 2022.12.3.20 is the most current FSD Beta release as far as I'm aware (or at least that's what's on my car).
Bruce.
That's also likely why I have been unable to get the blessing for FSD Beta on my new car. Waiting, but I am already on 22.20.8. I imagine I will have to wait until they make an FSD Beta based on a newer build.

Reactions: bmah
A couple of weeks ago or so, my MYLR got a software update notice for 2022.16.2 which installed in 1/2 hour and seemed okay. Then the very next day another update for 2022.16.3, which also seemed to be okay. Yesterday there was a notice that 2022.20.7 was ready to install, so I proceeded. Took about 1/2 hour and everything was fine. Drove the car for a mile to get the mail and back and got a message that it was downloading 2022.20.8 Seems a little strange to get to 2 updates in 1 day, but whatever.

In around 1/2 hour it indicated that it was 50% downloaded. 6 hours = 50% 12 hours = 50% This is on Starlink 5G, which works well and is very fast???? 18 hours = 50% 18.5 hours = Downloaded and ready to install, will take about 25 minutes. Did it - everything seems to be okay. Haven't done any tests to see if Boombox finally works, etc. But at least it apparently didn't break anything. I guess I'll go out to the car and read the release notes for 2022.20.8 and see what's new. Ain't life grand?!

2023 model x-Im on 2023.2.10. I have not received an update since i enrolled in fsd beta in january. Sorry but just to confirm- i will not receive any of the new general updates until my car is ready for fsd update? If i cancel subscription does that hurt me? Thanks in advance

2023 model x-Im on 2023.2.10. I have not received an update since i enrolled in fsd beta in january. Sorry but just to confirm- i will not receive any of the new general updates until my car is ready for fsd update? If i cancel subscription does that hurt me? Thanks in advance
If you enrolled in FSD, you probably won't receive any other general updates. Here's why... Say you get 2023.15.x but the next FSD release is 2023.14.x. You would be past the FSD release, Tesla s/w is never released backwards.

There is a FSD version 11.4 going out to employees now as 2023.6.15. It will then go through a few iterations. After that the early testers. Then mass market by region and car model. So its coming, maybe not very soon, but potentially sometime in next 1-3 months? I don't have that good a crystal ball but there is some hope.

Reactions: RNHurt
If you enrolled in FSD, you probably won't receive any other general updates. Here's why... Say you get 2023.15.x but the next FSD release is 2023.14.x. You would be past the FSD release, Tesla s/w is never released backwards.

There is a FSD version 11.4 going out to employees now as 2023.6.15. It will then go through a few iterations. After that the early testers. Then mass market by region and car model. So its coming, maybe not very soon, but potentially sometime in next 1-3 months? I don't have that good a crystal ball but there is some hope.
So i shud check my current fsd version?