Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received 2022.36.1 (quite a big catchup release) and noted that Remote Sentry viewing is an option now (in Model 3) but could not find option under Safety to turn it on (I do have Premium Connectivity) - Anyone got this working yet?
From the notateslaapp.com website:

Some users are reporting that they can not enable Live Sentry Mode because the button is missing from the UI. This appears to be a bug that may be fixed in an upcoming update.

Reactions: TaslaSR+
A couple of posters on FB forums have now got Live Sentry working in Australia
One is on 2022.36.2 on car and Android 4.13.3 app
2D32220E-4C44-41ED-8D82-F9E163E7B9BD.jpeg

It’s showed up now. Must have been a server setting….

Just got 36.2 but am still overseas... sentry live apparently needs enabled from within the car. release notes however seem to suggest that for the S this only works with the refresh S, not the pre 2021 models. Is this working for anyone with an old S?

Cool, Is it any faster to come up than sentry mode on the car display? I find the car display to be frustratingly slow to display clips, to the point I rarely review them.
I had the same. The easy fix to format (wipe) the drive and start again. That removes the delay caused by trying to index all of the clips on the drive, it loads almost immediately for me now.