Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just badly described. Agree TACC shouldn't be listed.

Also if you buy the Enhanced Autopilot for A$5,100, a future FSD upgrade is A$5,900 (total of $11,000).

So a premium in doing it in parts.
There was talk of subscription fsd ..wonder when that would be offered and how much that would be..?

Also this 10k gas can really blow out the insurance premium and it's just bloody software

M3 on 36.10 . Interesting last night followed big removalist box truck that had tail lights on top left and right. M3 kept flickering up traffic lights ahead sometimes would slowdown a little as well. Goes to show car doesn't just rely on nav data for traffic lights. Also (as someone mentioned)car not easing into corners like it used to... no longer trust it on windy roads

Just installed 36.11 on M3 SR+ without FSD - the latest I see mentioned here is 36.10

Anyone know what this one gives you?
No user visible changes. It adds support for a new Model3 front/back invertor combination. Given the timing there is also some speculation it has something to do with Tesla Battery day announcements in a day or two, but I am not holding my breath on that one.

Reactions: ICUDoc
2020.40.3 installed and can confirm it reads the speed limit signs. However, one caveat, it doesn't seem to understand AREA - we have many new 40 AREA zones in Sydney, those mean limit 40 until it says END 40 AREA. The car doesn't understand that and resets on the first intersection past the 40 AREA sign to 50 (the map based limit). So watch out!

• Informative
Reactions: Hairyman and m4rtin
If the release notes at 2020.40.0.4 (Software Update) | Teslascope are anything to go by, we might be in luck. I'm also looking forward to the Vent Windows update, being a Model S owner and with summer just around the corner.

My wife’s Model X has had the window venting for months. My (newer) Model S still doesn’t have it. Same thing with the option to beep on locking. Not a big deal, but curious the older car would have it first...

While I am at it, my car is a HW2, MCU1 car with FSD. I still don’t have street light recognition of any kind. Is this because I am HW2?

2020.40.3 installed and can confirm it reads the speed limit signs. However, one caveat, it doesn't seem to understand AREA - we have many new 40 AREA zones in Sydney, those mean limit 40 until it says END 40 AREA. The car doesn't understand that and resets on the first intersection past the 40 AREA sign to 50 (the map based limit). So watch out!
I was thinking that might be a problem.