Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Powerwall updated to 21.20.2
and.... bascially stopped working... Did a physical reset (side switch) and still frozen
30mins on the phone with Tech Support, a two full system resets later and it appears to be working again.

Some Tesla updates :-|

Powerwall updated to 21.20.2
and.... bascially stopped working... Did a physical reset (side switch) and still frozen
30mins on the phone with Tech Support, a two full system resets later and it appears to be working again.

Some Tesla updates :-|
The soft reset on the side of the powerwall doesnt do much more than turn off the battery. To reset the gateway you have to do the full reset, and the instructions for that should be inside your switchboard Next to the breaker.
I’m also on 21.20.2 and have had no issues. You’d have to wonder why some powerwall updates are not consistant in dishing out problems.

This hasn't appeared for me. Is there any way to force refresh to get it, or is it just for certain models?
Having it on Advanced versus Standard helps, as does having FSD. But it can be months difference.

Tesla does a gradual rollout and often does AvB testing.

Looking at TeslaFi gives you a guide.

Not the chart (as so many versions at the moment) but the table below it.

But current rollout (in order of popularity) (and I suspect TeslaFi has more FSD users than in the standard fleet)
2021.4.18.2 49%
2021.4.18.11 16%
2021.12.24.6 15%

My non-FSD SR+ typically only gets a rollout when install hits about 40-50%