Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You may want to check if there is anything (condensation?) obstructing the cameras around the car.
Did not need to do that. After I opened a ticket they called me and asked some clarifications about when and asked me to do bug report while driving when its happening, so i did that and sent them a message through the Tesla app service chat. About 5 minutes later my car showed the update 2022.8.2 downloading, so I asked them about it, and they said to install it and test again. So I installed the update and tested again and the cruise was working again. That kind of makes me think it was software.

I wonder if that announcement came because of the fallout from this:
I just presumed its another pronouncement to suck more people into handing over cash. It was this time last year musk proclaimed a global fsd beta rollout would start “next month”

Reactions: Leeroy
2022.12 incoming

1649304996645.png

About those auto seat heaters that were added in one of the recent updates. So I did not bother going over the settings and it appears to be set on auto by default even though it was on off setting before that auto was added. I noticed the auto setting is way too aggressive. Yesterday I had to go for a drive rather early in the morning. My car has been set to 21c for cabin temperature and when I got in the car in garage, the temperature was slightly above that, So about 2 minutes later, while driving I feel my ass getting really hot, so I noticed, outside temperature was 19, but the temp in car seemed still plenty warm, but the car had set my seat heating on max for some strange reason, so I have now changed that setting from auto to off, as that was rather uncomfortable.

@greentheonly tweeted Disney+ for
"Taiwan, GB, EU, Singapore, Mexico, NewZealand,..."

So maybe we did miss out for some strange reason. Also you can now add defrost and seat heaters to the custom controls.
Very strange. The initial reports of 2022.12 specifically mentioned its availability in Australia. And always odd when something’s available in NZ but not for us :p

Last edited: