Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes I have this issue also, as of this morning it was still showing 2 days ago. Usually opening another menu and then retrying the software tab will force it to recheck. This morning took a few goes and it has done this previously. Usually I have forgotten about it and a day or two later it has caught up.

Yes, I have 2022.12.3.2 and the same problem. It says "Checking Software" and "Up to data as of 13th May 2022" That's now 19 days ago. I have tried rebooting the screen, going for drives etc. Any suggestions? It does say it is checking but the date is clearly wrong.
Same here, also on 2022.12.3.2. In my case "...up to date as of 25th May.."
I have no suggestion. I suspect the issue is one that Tesla will need to address and fix. Either by pushing an update to effected cars or doing something else server side to unlock updates when they see fit.

Reactions: Sir Surfalot
Every time I go to check for the new firmware it shows for a few seconds that its checking for updates, however now it always gives me the same response, that "Your car software is up to date as of 27 May 8:06 pm" so the date and time as of when it was up to date no longer gets updated since then.
As an update to this, It did take a week, but my car seems to have gotten over that stuck date/time for the update check. Now when I check for updates since this morning, it appears to update the date and time again even though it does still say that I am up to date and does not offer any updates it at least changes the timestamp on the reply.

As an update to this, It did take a week, but my car seems to have gotten over that stuck date/time for the update check. Now when I check for updates since this morning, it appears to update the date and time again even though it does still say that I am up to date and does not offer any updates it at least changes the timestamp on the reply.
Same here.

I'm on 2022.12.3.7.5 and continue to get the Decelerating Reduced message even on a warm morning and with 66% battery, and yes braking is reduced. I have to keep soft resetting to clear message and behaviour.
863DAAC8-2516-4F15-9497-7D2B358DFFA4.jpeg

I'm on 2022.12.3.7.5 and continue to get the Decelerating Reduced message even on a warm morning and with 66% battery, and yes braking is reduced. I have to keep soft resetting to clear message and behaviour.
View attachment 812407
Is it on a hill at all? I get this every time I go down a particular hill not long after leaving home. The regen is too strong and it reduces at all charge levels and temps.

View attachment 812407
Warm mornings in Geelong in June? :)

I'm running 2021.44.6 and am getting the same thing in the mornings here in Sydney. Like Leeroy said, if I head downhill from home I get it at the same point near the bottom of the hill.