Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes same software update. Mine says up to date from 2nd June. Usually I can force it to recheck but choosing a different wifi (phone) but haven’t been successful this round. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Has there been any update since 12.13.2?
Mine has been on 2022.12.3.2 since start of May and checking for updates seems to not update the date in the response for some time now. I have been keeping an eye on the update rollouts on TeslaFi, and so far it looks like there has been a few partial rollouts such as 2022.12.3.16 and 2022.16.1.1 and currently rolling 2022.16.1.2 however none of those have been pushed to the majority of fleet, they seem to hit 10-15% and then the rollout fizzles and next one starts rolling. Not sure if they find something worse in them or they consider the 2022.12.3.2 to be stable and good one. They obviously don't monitor forums as they would know that for many its one of the more problematic ones and even small issues in newer versions might be preferable.

Reactions: doggy1
Looks like that "up to date as of (random date some time go)" is only a visual bug. As with others here I got notification on my phone app that an update was ready for me this morning. It installed 2022.16.1.1. I went to check the update date and it still shows 9 June for me, I rebooted the car and did a few more checks for updates and still 9 June, even though it clearly checked for updates this morning as it downloaded it only an hour ago.
On that note, it looks like there seems to be a larger push from Tesla to update to 2022.16.1.1 so whoever is still waiting, that seems to be the next major rollout in progress. Haven't taken mine out for a drive yet, so cant comment if it fixes my issues...

I had installed remotely and hadn't looked to see if the last checked date had updated but I have just gone out and looked and yes mine is still 16 May as well so it's certainly a bug still.
One other thing though.
The online notes for this release had in there about the assistive actual braking when regen is limited but looking at the release notes in my car and searching through the settings it seems that wasn't part of this update for me. Anyone else see the same?

Haven't been down to the car to check the braking/regen. However, pleased about the possible improvement to energy forecasting, particularly as I'll be heading interstate to a cold place in about 8 days:

"Energy prediction for your route has been improved by incorporating forecasted crosswind, headwind, humidity and ambient temperature when using online navigation."

Haven't been down to the car to check the braking/regen. However, pleased about the possible improvement to energy forecasting, particularly as I'll be heading interstate to a cold place in about 8 days:

"Energy prediction for your route has been improved by incorporating forecasted crosswind, headwind, humidity and ambient temperature when using online navigation."
Yes. I think this will be quite handy.

The online notes for this release had in there about the assistive actual braking when regen is limited but looking at the release notes in my car and searching through the settings it seems that wasn't part of this update for me. Anyone else see the same?

Yeah, I was keen for that feature too, but it's not shown for my 2019 Model 3 LR. Didn't show up in 2022.16.1.2 either.

Guessing it's only for very recent models, but not sure exactly what hardware changes would be needed, the cars are already capable of applying the brakes with varying levels of force.