Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Someone recently was complaining about the really thin red line alongside the heavy blue route colour. I note that this 2022.24.5 release seems to fix that and make it much more obvious by using blue, orange and red. Really looking forward to that as well as the side camera view placement.
That was me complaining. But alas, the update notes suggest that improvement is only available the USA for now.

Strike out my previous. Teslafi has region specific update pages depending on user IP. Someone had cut/paste the Teslafi update page from USA into a news article, which said available in USA.

1662070322052.png

It will be available here. Hooray.

Reactions: cafz
You ‘ad punch cards? Pfffft… when I ‘ere a lad, I programmed byte code in using the front panel switches
Yes, did this too. But I was older than a mere lad. Got callouses on my fingers from the switches. Also programmed a VALVE computer which used about 400kW incl. cooling. You had to replace all the valves at once about every 1500hrs otherwise the up time was way too short with valve MTBFs being what they were.

Reactions: Vostok
You ‘ad punch cards? Pfffft… when I ‘ere a lad, I programmed byte code in using the front panel switches 🤣
Ah, brings back good memories...you made the computer then you had to make an ASCII current loop terminal to talk to it! I cut my teeth on 6800, 6802, 6809, 68000, 2650, Z80, 8086, 80286, 80386 to name a few, writing BIOS's in hex and in Microsoft Macro assembler.. 41 years ago 😂

I have the notification for 2022.24.6 on my M3 RWD 60kW with radar but won't be installing.
Don't want to be forced to use auto highbeam when on AP (yes I know it can be turned off but having to do it after each lane change on AP is too painful).

Will patiently wait for this to be an option.....

Reactions: Maximillan